Cell Based Therapy
Cell Based Therapy aims to harness your own body’s Natural Healing Process.
Our team of leading regenerative medicine physicians includes orthopedics, plastic surgeons, endocrinologists, dermatologists, sports medicine and board certified internal medicine physicians.
Our physicians have specialized training and have attended numerous medical conferences to stay abreast of cutting-edge stem cell techniques and innovative medical treatments using platelet rich plasma and stem cells. We take great pride that we can share our advanced medical knowledge and experience with patients.
Why use Cell-Based Therapy?
The power of natural healing. The human body is made of billions of specialized cells that form specific organs like the brain, skin, muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints, and bone. Each day these cells go through a degenerative and regenerative process. As older cells die, new cells are born from stem cells with the unique capability of being able to create multiple types of other cells. However, when tissues are injured, the degenerative process exceeds this regenerative process, resulting in structures to become weaker, painful and less functional.
Optimal Health Medical uses advanced and specialized procedures for the extraction, purification, concentration and injection of stem cells into any given injured area. We are enhancing the natural repair process of degenerated and injured tendons, ligaments, and arthritic joints . Using stem cell injections, we help combat the natural breakdown process that occurs on a daily basis from aging, overuse and injury.
PRP and Stem Cell Therapies
PRP and Stem Cell Treatments are safe, non-invasive, and doesn’t use strong drugs. With Stem cell and platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections, the patient’s own blood platelets are the healing agent. Since the growth factors are derived from your own body, the benefits are enhanced while the chance of rejection is significantly reduced.
Cell Based Therapy offered:
- PRP Therapy
- Amniotic stem cell injections
- Adult Adipose derived stem cells
- Adult Bone marrow derived and bone marrow aspirate
How does cell based therapy work?
Stem cell treatment takes advantage of the body’s ability to repair itself. These stem cells have natural healing and anti-inflammatory properties similar to cortisone and steroid shots. However, stem cell therapy goes far beyond the benefits of standard “injection therapy” using steroid injections.
Cell based therapy treats joints and injuries, muscular injuries, wounds, ligament injuries, tendon injuries, osteo arthrtitis (OA) and rheumatoid arthritis (RA), back pain, scar tissue, anti-aging facial rejuvenation and cosmetic enhancements.
While cortisone, injectable steroids and other drugs only provide temporary pain relief, stem cells work to heal and restore degenerated or damaged cells ans tissue while also providing pain relief.
The list below represents the most commonly treated shoulder, wrist, elbow, back, hip, arthritic, foot and ankle conditions using restorative cell based therapy. This is not a complete list, so please contact our Medical office to learn more about the different orthopedic conditions that may be treated.
Are you a candidate for Stem Cell or Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy?
Simply contact us at 877-783-7331 or fill out the Medical Contact Form to make an appointment, and allow us to evaluate and examine your injury or health condition. We will discuss available cell-based treatment options and determine if you are a candidate for Stem Cell Injections or PRP Injection Therapy.
Patient Eligibility for PRP & Stem Cell Treatment
Prospective Stem Cell or PRP Treatment Patients determined to be appropriate candidates will complete a formal consultation and physical examination with one of our physicians. You will then be scheduled to begin the Stem Cell or PRP Treatment preparation and injection procedure. In some cases, you may be able to commence treatment the same day as your initial consultation.
Stem Cell & PRP Results
What are the expected results?
Stem Cell Injection Results. It’s expected that results of stem cell treatments will vary depending on the many factors of your injury, including its severity, the patient’s overall health, nutritional state and immune function. We aim to quantify expected results based on these factors. Stem cell and platelet-rich plasma (PRP) injections procedures are safe and effective in reducing pain and improving function for many patients. Every patient is given a complete evaluation to ensure they receive the best procedure suited for their injury or underlying health condition.
Conditions Treated with Stem Cell Injections and PRP Therapy:
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Torn Rotator Cuffs
- Joint Pain and Injury
- Muscle Tears and Injuries
- Cartilidge and Ligament Injury
- Knee Pain, ALC & Meniscal Tears
- Shoulder Injuries
- Wrist & Elbow Injuries
- Ankle and Foot Injuries
- Osteoarthritis and Rheumatoid (RA)
- Hip Arthritis & Labral Tears
- Shoulder Pain & Tendonitis
- Chronic Neck & Back Pain
- Wrist, Elbow & Ankle Pain
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Foot Pain & Plantar Fasciitis
- Non-healing Fractures and Wounds
- Improvement of the immune against disease
- Prevention or relief of male/female sexual dysfunction
Stem Cells are considered smart cells. Once injected, they go to the injured area quickly knowing how to differentiate their way through the body. Finding injured cells stem cells begin to heal what needs to be repaired through the release of growth factors. Many physicians will also use HGH Human Growth Hormone combined with stem cells or platelet rich plasma to greatly enhance the healing and recovery rate.
Advanced Medical & Age Management Treatments
Our PRP and Stem Cell treatments are advanced medical therapies and our physicians are pioneers in stem based cellular therapy to heal a variety of medical and age-related health issues.
Medical Clinic Services:
- Clinical Laboratory Services
- Stem Cell Based Therapy
- PRP Therapy
- Internal Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- IV Infusion Therapy
- Hormone Lab Testing
- Urology & Men’s Health
- Sexual Health & Wellness
- Antigen Testing for food allergies
- Airborne Allergy Testing
- PCI Heart Scans for Cardiac Health
- Angiogenesis and Cardio Health
- Weight Loss and Stress Reduction
- Ultrasound and Cold Liposuction
What are the benefits of Cell-based Therapy?
Stem Cell & Platelet-rich plasma therapy offers many benefits. Athletes are especially interested in this treatment option, as it can help speed up the healing and recovery process. HGH Human Growth Hormone may also be prescribed to assist in faster healing or in the case of medically indicated Hormonal Deficiency or imbalance.
- Natural healing. Your body provides everything that’s needed for its own healing.
- Scar-free. Stem Cell and PRP injections leave behind no scars.
- Affordable. Compared to the cost of an open or minimally invasive surgery, Cell-based therapy is a very affordable alternative.
- Quick recovery. Most patients will have motion the day following the procedure. Inflammation tends to diminish within 2 weeks. Many athletes will see significant improvement in six to ten weeks.
- Safe. Cell-based therapy involves very few complications and risks as it uses your own body’s cells for treatment.
- The entire procedure may be performed in-office on an outpatient basis. Most procedures take from 30 to 45 minutes.
- Facial Rejuvenation with Platelet Rich PRP Facelift
- Repairing free-radical damage cells and scar tissue, slowing down the aging process.
- Creating deep and lasting rejuvenation.
- Regenerating cells, tissues, and organs.
- Alleviate Menopause symptoms and reduction in Pre-Menopause Syndrome.
- Enhancement in Stamina and Energy Level.
- Diminishing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Protecting and restoring damaged skin.
- Improve skin elasticity and thickness.
- Lighten facial pigmentation, add a glow to your skin.
- Improve skin complexion, tone and texture.
- PRP Facelift for facial rejuvenation and wrinkle reduction.
- Tighten and shrink enlarged open pores, remove dark under eyes circles.
To learn more about Age Management Solutions, Advanced Regenerative Medicine Techniques, Stem Cell and PRP Treatments, or Compounding Pharmaceutical Solutions, contact our Medical office at (877) 783-7331